I Am the Spirit of Harriet Tubman 2021
The United States of America has never protected Black Americans. Our oppressor cannot be our savior….It’s time for you to understand and consider seeking asylum
Did you know that on July 22, 2020 a Judge in Canada announced to the entire WORLD that the USA is not safe for asylum and refugee seekers? Here is the citation:
If others can be told that this place is unsafe, and this nation is clearly persecuting Black Americans – we can seek asylum and flee as well.
When you think of asylum, choose a country that is wealthy and has a benefit package to offer you. If you know someone who is about to be homeless, isn’t living life anymore and has nothing, what do they — or you have to lose? Continue reading & click links and you will find out that you have a world of options.
Donald J. Trump used his “platform and bullhorn” to publicly support state sponsored terrorism and doing this, he opened a door for Black Americans seek a safe space anywhere on the planet. It’s our human right to life. Our president cannot do what he has done to us without repercussions.
Our leaders ignore our cries. This nation does not deserve us. Consider leaving, Living abroad is refreshing. Buy a plane ticket and seek asylum. If you are a professional, take your degrees with you, etc. The host nation will allow you to work with a permit. The costs will be waived and attorneys to assist you will be pro-bono.
You will need this site to support your claim. You can share the site with the immigration office and this will give you all the supporting evidence you will need. They will only need your personal statement.
Why Do We Need to Take the Persecution Seriously
For me, there are a few pivotal moments in recent history that are to be acknowledged as a part of the record – The response to “Civil Unrest” by President Donald J. Trump, and the violent outcomes after his statements that are considered to be beyond “unbecoming” of the U.S. President, rather, the recepussions of his statements are deadly and dangerous:
- President Trump made a “Looting/Shooting”statement and the outcomes were violent.
- A paramilitary emerged in D.C. shortly after the statement.
- The President takes shelter in a bunker around this time – the paramilitary is present in D.C. – Former General Mattis Makes a Statement.
- Gas bombing of peaceful protestors for a photo opportunity in front of a church.
- A paramilitary emerges in Portland – “storm troopers” is what House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, referred to them as and they remained for over a month. This paramilitary was extremely violent and injured numerous individual (see links in citations & check “State Sponsored Terrorism” links.
- “Proud Boys, Stand back and Standby” – a statement was made and the outcomes were violent.
- Plot Michigan Governor
- Violent protests in D.C. post election results November 2020
- Proud Boys Protest in D.C. and defile Historical Black Church (November 2020).
- Proud Boys in D.C. Jan 3rd – arrest of a P.B. Leader – banned from D.C.
- Opinion: after a president leaves office they normally give speeches and receive payment for these events. Imagine, Donald Trump will have the opportunity to give hate speeches and earn an income from it. This will fuel the fire and rage of those who intend to harm us. Biden/Harris will not protect us. No president has ever protected us, why do you think they will start now? It’s an abusive relationship. 2021 is here, choose your path, pick life and live again. Find a low covid country with some sun. Consider Seeking asylum.
In 2021, the Underground Railroad will emerge again. This time, the pathway will be different. This blog serves as a space for dialogue and resources for Black Americans who are interested in leaving the United States to move abroad or those who are already abroad and are afraid to return the USA due to fear of persecution….but not as an Expat…rather, as an Asylum Seeker – fleeing State Sponsored Terrorism, Genocide, and Police Brutality.
Who am I? I am taking on the name of a hero: Harriet “Moses” Tubman. I prefer the identity of my hero over the use of “Nobody”; as I prefer to keep my identity anonymous.
I am an Expert in Migration and Development Studies and a Cultural Anthropologist. I am a nomad and I have lived in 7 different U.S. states and in Ghana & Nigeria.
There are two sides to “Migration”, it comprises: Emigration studies and Immigration studies. Development studies focus more on nation state formations, government systems, social systems & networks, economies, (issues surrounding anthropology of the state etc).
I have a vast and thorough knowledge and understanding of international human rights laws and asylum rights. I also have an extensive background in African & African American Studies with emphasis on the U.S. Civil Rights, and the Civil Rights Movement. I am also an expert researcher, having conducted research in the fields of: migration & development, business analyst researcher for company acquisitions, market research, medical research, immigration research, civil unrest, nation state formation, and human trafficking ..aka slavery.
Disclaimer: This blog is an expression of my personal opinions and is in no way a representation of, or affiliated with any employer, government entities or organizations.
In this blog I will utilize my First Amendment Rights of Freedom of Speech and share information on what Asylum is on an international scale. The reader will learn about:
- The International Human Rights Laws that the United States is, and has been violating, and provide information on options for seeking asylum in a country outside of the U.S. (are there benefits to this? the answer is “Yes”)
- International Laws that protect our human rights to live
- United Nations information on Seeking Asylum
- Evidence of Trump Administration & State Sponsored Terrorism and Genocide
- Discussions on Countries of Interests (This blog is organic and will grow information with time as needed.)
- Provide a chat for dialogue so that we can brainstorm on the country that you are interested in.
- Explain the difference between begin an Expat and An Asylum Seeker.
Please feel free to share, like and comment on this issue. If you ask about a country I will provide any information I can that is within the public domain. The WORLD is YOURS, so seek and you will find what you need to “LIVE” again. Peace and Blessings to you ALL.. Only pure LOVE is manifest from this blog.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is obtained within the public domain. All opinions are those of my own, as Harriet Tubman, in no way does this blog provide legal advice. I am not representing any government or government entity. This blog is an expression of First Amendment Rights. We have a right to know our rights. Peace!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.